There will be a greater emphasis on convergent charging solutions in the next year to 18 months that include self-care capabilities, allowing ...read more
FCC Puts AT&T Special-Access Rate Hikes on Hold
3 hours ago Posted in News
AT&T, Rogers Sign LTE Roaming Deal
5 hours ago Posted in News
- How Can Cable/DSL Internet Providers Meet the Usage-Based Billing Mandate?
- DNA Enhances Policy Control Relationship with Comptel
- CEM Study: Dreams vs. Reality
- Verizon To Buy CDN Company EdgeCast
LTE Implementations Drive Convergent Charging Market
Yesterday Posted in News
The Great Tech Thaw: Are You Ready?
December 6, 2013 Posted in Blog
- NetCracker Boosts Billing, CRM for Satellite TV Company in Israel
- Velocent, Ixia Team on LTE Monitoring