The Philippines' Globe Telecom is on the defensive after sending one of its customers a bill for $68,000. ...read more
- Industry Insiders Split on Potential Sprint-T-Mobile Merger
- Frontier To Buy AT&T Assets in Connecticut for $2 Billion
- Policy Virtualization: Realizing the Potential
- Redknee Lands $10 Million Contract
- Anite Gets Nemo CEM Contract in the Philippines
- AT&T Closes Crown Castle Tower Deal, Is Vodafone Buy Next?
November's Hottest Selling Smartphones
December 16, 2013 Posted in Galleries
- Sprint-T-Mobile Merger: Government Reaction 'Would Be Chilly'
- Chungwha Telecom Picks NSN for LTE Deployment, 3G Expansion
- $68,000 Postpaid Bill Was 'Isolated Error'