Under the settlement, Verizon Wireless has agreed to distribute $36.7 million for the benefit of consumers, class counsel and the named plaintiffs ...read more
Kodiak Networks Taps Razorsight for Analytics
September 29, 2014 Posted in News
Small Projects in QA: What Can Be Easier?
September 29, 2014 Posted in Blog
- Aria Systems Unveils More Monetization Capabilities
- Comcast Accuses Critics of ‘Extortion’ in Time Warner Cable Merger
- DirecTV Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve AT&T Merger
- OTT Partnerships Can Unlock Significant Revenue
- iFiber Communications Selects GLDS for Billing and More
- When Does a D Beat a C?
Flexenclosure Gets Another Data Center Deal in Ivory Coast
September 24, 2014 Posted in News
Iliad Said to Ponder Another Bid for T-Mobile
September 23, 2014 Posted in News