BELL CANADA OFFERS NEW CELLULAR BILLING OPTION
Posted in News, the Americas, North America, Billing, Wireless, Wireless Operators, Wireless Services
Bell Canada has begun a market trial of a new service which allows cellular and PCS users to choose whether or not they will pay air time for incoming calls. The air time charges would instead be billed to the caller who is given the option of hanging up before being charged. The air time charges will range between 50 and 75 cents per minute. Bell Canada will bill and collect charges on behalf of the wireless provider.
- The High Accountability Support Model Emerges
- Payment Assurance: Getting a Handle on Poor Billing & Credit Card Processes That Disrupt the Subscription Journey
- A (Business) Architecture for Future BSS
- Al-Lu, Ericsson, Genband, Huawei Top Carrier VoIP/IMS Equipment Market
- Verizon to FCC Chairman: Net Neutrality Litigation Not Unavoidable