NYNEX, INTERMEDIA SIGN INTERCONNECTION AGREEMENT
Nynex and Intermedia Communications Inc. signed an interconnection agreement in November that provides for the exchange of voice and data traffic between the two networks on a reciprocal and mutual basis throughout Nynex's New York service area. The agreement allows Intermedia to resell Nynex local service and unbundled elements to customers in New York State.
- Calculated Risk: The Race to Improve LTE Customer Experience Management
- Nex-Tech Picks Equinox's TeleLink for Mediation on LTE Network
- When Big Data Is Too Big: The Value of Real-Time Filtering and Formatting
- Nokia Siemens Enables Chile's First LTE Network
- How Rural LECs Can Recover $284 Million in Revenue Shortfalls