TELEMAC RECEIVES PRE-PAID WIRELESS PATENT
Telemac Cellular Corporation was issued a patent on November 20 for its debit technology which can be utilized to produce cellular phones with switch independent, internal billing systems. The new cellular product was shipped in early November and targets credit restricted and budget conscious consumers with cellular needs. The technology is available in Telemac phones, as well as in various name brand phones such as Mitsubishi. Features include over-the-air updating, 24-hour customer support, and fraud detection.
- CenturyLink, Windstream, AT&T Accused of DSL Patent Infringement
- 6 Billing-Related Predictions for the Wireless Market in 2013
- Jury to AT&T: Pony Up $27.5M for Patent Infringement
- C Spire Wireless Selects NetCracker to Streamline Billing Infrastructure
- Verizon Wireless Deploys New Fleet Management Solution