VERSANT AND OPENCON DELIVER EB APPLICATIONS
Posted in News
Versant Object Technology Corporation and OpenCon Systems have delivered a series of fully object-based electronic bonding systems in support of GTE's commercial offerings. The initial application allows carriers to share trouble administration information in order to isolate and repair network problems. Other applications include real-time PIC/CARE and provisioning. The system uses Versant ODBMS technology and can handle legacy and new communications protocols including Bellcore's TL1 and OSI CMIP.
- NSN, SK Telecom Reach LTE Liquid Applications Milestone
- When Big Data Is Too Big: The Value of Real-Time Filtering and Formatting
- Big Data: Is It Ready for Prime Time in Customer Experience Management?
- Data Monetization: Why Selling Intelligence Is a Hot New Revenue Stream for Mobile Carriers
- The Great Tech Thaw: Are You Ready?