CELCOM SELECTS ARBOR
Celcom Sdn Bhd, a telecommunications company in Malaysia, has selected Lucent Technologies’ Kenan Systems Arbor/BP billing software and Arbor/OM customer care module. Celcom will use the system for its integrated billing and customer management needs across its wireline, mobile, and planned Internet services, company officials said. Phase one of the implementation is expected to be complete by April 2000. Arbor/BP and Arbor/OM are designed to provide flexible billing, order processing and customer analysis, and to support combined service options and, through its APIs, any combination of vendor equipment and networks.
- Voxbone, Alianza Team to Drive Service-Provider VoIP Revenue
- Verizon Wireless to Distribute Cash, Free Calling in $64.2 Million Settlement of Billing Lawsuit
- FTC Sues AT&T for Throttling Subscribers on Unlimited Data Plans
- AT&T, T-Mobile Clash Over Mobile Data Roaming Gets Hairier
- Openet, OpenCloud Extend Partnership