NEWWAVE SELECTS MIND
NewWave, a provider of integrated voice and data services over IP, will use MIND CTI’s iPhonEX for the billing of post-paid, credit and debit customers. Using the system, NewWave customers will have online access to real-time billing and account status information. NewWave also hopes to enhance its ability to compete by adding prepaid calling card capabilities to customer offerings. Teltran International, a New York-based global carrier, also will use MIND to deliver an interoperable IP telephony system.
- Gigaclear Selects Netadmin's OSS Platform
- Sprint Selects NetCracker for Supplier for Network Vision
- Mobinil Selects Openet Technology to Enhance Customer Experience
- C Spire Wireless Selects NetCracker to Streamline Billing Infrastructure
- KDDI Selects NEC-NetCracker OSS Solution for Infrastructure Management Business Optimization