Belle Systems Signs China Telecom
Belle Systems recently won a contract to help China Unicom deploy post-paid VoIP services using its Internet Management Systems (IMS) billing and management services. The system supports Cisco's Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology for provisioning, managing and billing IP-based services.
- Comcast, CSG Extend Billing Relationship
- Peering Through Your Portal: Taking a Hard Look at What Your Customers See
- Want Sub-Second Cloud Provisioning Time? AT&T, IBM, ACS Just Invented the Technology
- Sprint Finally Turns Profit But Loses 334,000 Subscribers
- AT&T Gets Netflix to Pay for Content Delivery