Belle Systems Signs China Telecom
Belle Systems recently won a contract to help China Unicom deploy post-paid VoIP services using its Internet Management Systems (IMS) billing and management services. The system supports Cisco's Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology for provisioning, managing and billing IP-based services.
- LatAm Mobile Operator Picks CSG for Analytics Solution
- J.D. Power Study: Verizon, AT&T Remain Tops for Network Quality
- AT&T’s New Mobility Business Unit a ‘Major Opportunity’ for Many Players
- Redknee Gets $7M Contract for Billing, Customer Care and More
- EXFO Intros Real-Time Performance Monitoring Solution