Another Saudi Arabian ISP, SaudiNet, is upgrading its current installation of Digiquant’s IMS. The provider will use the software development kit within the IMS Service Framework to tailor the software for its needs.
- AT&T’s New Mobility Business Unit a ‘Major Opportunity’ for Many Players
- Redknee Gets $7M Contract for Billing, Customer Care and More
- EXFO Intros Real-Time Performance Monitoring Solution
- HFR, WebNMS Team on Ethernet, Mobile Backhaul
- AT&T, Verizon Will ‘Do Nothing’ to Match Sprint, T-Mobile Price Cuts