Another Saudi Arabian ISP, SaudiNet, is upgrading its current installation of Digiquant’s IMS. The provider will use the software development kit within the IMS Service Framework to tailor the software for its needs.
- Big ROI From Big Data Analytics for DSL Service Providers
- H2O Overgoup Gets $1 Million for Technology Investment, Growth
- AT&T's Expiring Aio Brand Unveils New Discounts Ahead of Leap-Cricket Integration
- Maximizing Operator Profitability: Better Input Delivers Improved Big Data Insights Output
- Mobile Payment Popularity Growing, Especially on iPads, Other Tablets