Another Saudi Arabian ISP, SaudiNet, is upgrading its current installation of Digiquant’s IMS. The provider will use the software development kit within the IMS Service Framework to tailor the software for its needs.
- Comcast, CSG Extend Billing Relationship
- Peering Through Your Portal: Taking a Hard Look at What Your Customers See
- Want Sub-Second Cloud Provisioning Time? AT&T, IBM, ACS Just Invented the Technology
- Sprint Finally Turns Profit But Loses 334,000 Subscribers
- AT&T Gets Netflix to Pay for Content Delivery