B/OSS just published its top 20 stories of 2011 as determined by their popularity in our weekly newsletters. Did our newsletter subscribers get it right? Let us know in this poll.
Poll: What Was the Biggest B/OSS Story of 2011?
Posted in News, Ericsson, Telcordia, Convergys, AT&T, M&A, Finance & Regulatory, Billing, Bill Shock, Wireless
- Voxbone, Alianza Team to Drive Service-Provider VoIP Revenue
- Verizon Wireless to Distribute Cash, Free Calling in $64.2 Million Settlement of Billing Lawsuit
- FTC Sues AT&T for Throttling Subscribers on Unlimited Data Plans
- AT&T, T-Mobile Clash Over Mobile Data Roaming Gets Hairier
- Openet, OpenCloud Extend Partnership